Maintaining Meeting Information – Yearly Updates
In order for the ACA WSO to be of maximum service the following information must be current, accurate and complete. All information on this form will be used for ACA service purposes only.
The WSO asks registered ACA meetings to verify/update their meeting records at least once a year by submitting an updated meeting registration form.
PLEASE NOTE: New additions and or changes to existing meeting information can take a few days to appear on the website.
Newcomers Note: Please do not use this form to register to attend an ACA meeting. No registration is required to attend a meeting. This form is intended for the registration of ACA meetings only, and not for persons interested in attending a meeting.
Instructions to change your meeting’s information.
To renew or change/update your meeting’s registration information:
- Please find your meeting in the meeting directory by clicking here.
- There is an Update Meeting icon on your meeting’s listing. Click on it.
- This will take you to a page to confirm that you are the registered WSO contact
- Click the send email link button – and an email is sent to the registered WSO Private meeting contact. (If the WSO contact email account is not accessible, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a change to the group’s registered WSO contact. Please include the meetings’s WSO Number when requesting a change.)
- Wait a few minutes for the email to be sent.
- Click on the link in your email and use the form to enter any changed information
- There is an UPDATE Message Text Box that you can use to give WSO instructions about making the update – or if you need to DELETE the meeting, tell us in the UPDATE Message Text box.
- Click submit to send us the changes
- You will receive a confirmation once the changes have been applied to the site