Intergroup and Region Updates
The WSO asks registered ACA meetings, Intergroups and Regions to verify/update their records at least once a year by submitting an updated registration form.
Please Note: New additions and/or changes to existing Intergroup or Region information can take a few days to appear on the website.
Self-Service Process to Update Intergroup or Region Information:
- Search either the Intergroup Listing or Regions Listing to find your Intergroup or Region. Click the update link on the right.
- Confirm that you are the Intergroup's or Region's registered WSO contact. (If you are not the registered contact, please either contact that person or use the form below.)
- You will be sent an email with a link an update link (may need to check Spam folder).
- Click the link in the email and use that form to make changes to the Intergroup or Region information. Click "Submit".
- Once the update has been applied, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you have any questions or are experiencing problems with an update, please use this form.
Meeting, Intergroup or Region Help